Dr. Huser and staff look forward to meeting you and determining your individual needs. Most new patients should expect the following:
- A full mouth series of dental x-rays is recommended for new patients. We do use digital x-rays. The full series is usually good for 3 - 5 years. This will allow us to check all your teeth for decay, bone loss, tumors, cysts or any other anomalies.
- A review of your health history including any surgeries or medications as well as a blood pressure evaluation.
- A periodontal evaluation will be performed to assess for gum disease
For more information: http://www.perio.org/consumer/2a.html
- Oral cancer screening
- Evaluation of restorations
- Evaluation of tooth decay through x-rays, visual exam, and use of Diagnodent
- Discussion of your needs and concerns as well as the dentist's
We accept most major dental insurance plans and will file the claims at the time of each appointment. We also accept cash, check, major credit cards, and offer care credit financing. Dr. Huser is a Delta, Cigna, MetLife, Dentemax, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, and Humana preferred provider.